Crooked River Lighthouse

This lighthouse was originally located on Dog Island and was replaced three (3) times due to various storms in the area. It was used to guide ships into the bay through the East Pass between Dog Island and St. George Island. The lighthouse was lit for the first time on October 28, 1865 and built… Read More